B. Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
1. Information about your computer including your IP address, your geographical location, your browser type and version, and your operating system.
2. Information about your visits and use of the site including the external source, the duration of the visit, the page views and the navigation path to the site.
3. Information, such as your name and email, which you enter in the contact form, or on the page ¨ REQUEST US OFFER ¨.
4. Information, such as your name and email, for sending emails and / or newsletters.
5. Information contained in any of your communication with us via email or through the website, including communication content and metadata.
6. Any other personal information you send us.
Before disclosing any personal information to a third party, you must have that individual consent to the disclosure and processing of his or her personal information in accordance with this policy.
C. Use of personal information
The website www.kantartzisprint.gr uses the collected data for various purposes:
• Providing and maintaining the website.
• Notifying you of changes to the website.
• Being able to participate in interactive features of our website when you select it (contact forms etc).
• Providing customer care and support.
• For the analysis of information, so that we can improve the website.
• Monitoring the use of the website.
• Identifying, preventing and address techniques problems.
D. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, executives, insurers, or professional consultants, representatives, suppliers or subcontractors as required for the purposes set forth in this policy.
We may disclose our personal information:
1. to the extent required by law.
2. in relation to any current or future legal proceedings.
3. for the purpose of consolidating, exercising or defending our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties with a view to preventing fraud and reducing credit risk).
4. to the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business good we sell (or intend to sell)
5. We believe that any other competent authority regarding the disclosure of information may belong to the judiciary in the event that we consider that the relevant authority will require the disclosure of such personal information.
Also as stated in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
E. International data transfers
1. The information we collect may be stored, processed and moved between any countries in which we operate so that we may use it in accordance with this policy.
2. The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have the same personal data protection legislation as the one applicable in the European Economic Area: the USA, Russia, Japan, China and India.
3. The personal information you post on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available online worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by third parties.
4. You expressly agree to the transfer of the provisional data described in section E.
F. Retention of personal data
Section F sets out the personal data retention process and policy, designed to ensure compliance with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal data.
Personal data we process for any purpose will not be retained for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
G. Data security
We take the necessary precautions at a technical level to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data. We will store all your personal data on our secure servers (password protected and firewall).
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or the method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means of protecting your personal data, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
H. Your rights
• We process your data after you have given your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
• You have the right to receive confirmation from us as to whether the data concerning you is being processed.
• You have the right to receive from us, without undue delay, the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you.
• You have the right to request the deletion of personal data concerning you and we have the obligation to delete personal data.
• You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your data.
I. Third party websites
We have no control over and take no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party websites or Websites.